ZigaForm version 5.0.5

It's time to prepare your year-end filings!

If you are contemplating changing or closing your business, filing before the end of the year will help you start the New Year off right (and avoid next year’s taxes too!)

Did you know?

  • Most states permit future effective dates to be specified in documents filed in their office.
  • Some states, like New York (corporations only), and Pennsylvania (all business types), require tax clearance before they will file a Certificate of Dissolution or Cancellation.
  • Delaware LLCs must pay the current year annual tax and file a Certificate of Cancellation with the Division of Corporations.
  • Delaware Corporations must file the current year Annual Franchise Tax Report online, then file a Certificate of Dissolution with the Division of Corporations.

If the appropriate documents are not filed by the end of the year, additional taxes and reports will be due.

Contact NRAI Services for the forms, fees, and procedures to form, register, change, or dissolve your company today!

Request Services